Chilcotin Wilderness Lodge
Wilderness Resort / Bed & Breakfast / Residence
* Spectacular Lakefront Cedar Log Residence with a Million Dollar Lake & Mountain View
* Highly attractive wilderness location close to the Chilcotin Highway 20 (between Bella Coola & Williams Lake).
Major attractions of the BC Discovery Circle Tour include: Great Bear Rainforest, Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, Chilko Lake, legendary Heckman Pass, grizzly bear & salmon viewing in the Bella Coola Valley, fjord’s of Pacific Ocean, highest mountain ranges of British Columbia, one of the highest waterfalls in Canada (Hunlen Falls & Turner Lakes Canoe Route), movie sites of Seven Years of Tibet, K2, The Seventh Warrior, and more!
All of these attractions are within a two-hour reach from the lodge.
* One of the last true wilderness frontiers of Canada with an intact wildlife habitat.
* Moose - Grizzly Bear - Black Bear - Eagles - Beaver - & wild horses still roam free.
* Tourist Commercial Zoning in progress
* The lodge is a highly attractive destination for enroute travelers and a perfect base for a wilderness adventure operation.
* Guaranteed income as tourism operation with existing client base (if wanted).
* Great potential for entrepreneur immigration support.
* As an additional option there is the rare opportunity to become a partner or full owner of a 600 square mile Guide Outfitter & Hunting Operation for hunters, fishermen, and wilderness enthusiasts in one of Western Canada’s last true wilderness mountain ranges. (please inquire for details or see the additional listing)
* All the business aspects can be guaranteed and supported by the current owner and Nature Trails Adventures Ltd.
Address: Chilcotin Hwy 20 #19585 (Chilcotin) Kleena Kleene BC V0L 1M0
Nature Trails Adventures
Phone: 1 (250) 762-5730
Property type: Main residence, log barn, caretaker cabin
Lot Size: 2 legal lots with more than 55 acres prime lake front property
Rooms: 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms in main lodge
Additional Lakeview cabin - Log Barn - Horse Corral - Floatplane Dock - Campsite - Sprinkler system - Security system - Hot tub
view property: www.ChilcotinRealEstate.com
Spectacular custom built Cedar Log home with over 55 acres overlooking Clearwater Lake and nestled beneath the beautiful Coast Mountains in British Columbia's legendary Chilcotin Region. Hand-crafted, with quality materials and workmanship throughout, this home boasts a terra cotta roof with copper flashing, heated floors, wrap-around deck, hot tub, and landscaped grounds with under-ground irrigation.
Over 4800 square feet of living space includes 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, 3 beautiful fireplaces, private office suite with separate entrance, and breathtaking views. The main floor is approximately 2300 square feet with a 1400 square foot loft and a fully finished 1100 square foot basement.
Located in a recreational wildlife paradise with fishing, hunting, hiking, snowmobiling, Nordic skiing, canoeing, horseback riding, and many other activities at your doorstep. The property is complimented with its own floatplane dock and is set up with a corral for horses, a log constructed barn/shop, and a 300 square foot caretaker/guest cabin. All of this comes with complete privacy: a luxury home on the doorstep of the West Chilcotin wilderness. With ample paved parking for vehicles and RV, this makes a great home and getaway for friends and family.
Access to grocery stores, schools, community halls, nurses/first aid station, library, gas stations, coffee shops, and restaurants in Tatla Lake or Nimpo Lake both less than half an hour away.
Comparable to a Whistler or Aspen getaway and offers a peacefulness and unspoiled setting that is priceless.
Most furnishings, dishes, cookware, lawn furniture, Washer/Dryer/Fridge/Stove/DW, three wood burning fireplaces and wood stove, Hot Tub, Microwave, Satellite Dish, Security System, Smoke Alarm, in ground Sprinkler
all content is provided by and approved by the property owner